Sunday, July 1, 2007

I've tried, and tried, and tried.

Originally Posted June 25, 2007:

I've tried to let you see it without saying it. I've tried to make my feelings known, but every time I do, I just set myself up for failure. Now, I'm trying to let you know that you still mean what you meant six months ago to me. I want you to know that I still have feelings for you. I didn't get that closure I was looking for way back when. I want to know what you think about everything. I don't know if you just think of me as a friend and nothing more, or if you possibly could have feelings. Maybe it wasn't love, or maybe it was. It certainly was like however. I do really like you. I hope you feel the same way too, but if not, then at least I have my feelings known.Also, closure is what I want. I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm looking for answers. I don't want to ruin the friendship we've made once again. I want to be your best friend. I want to stay something.

Also, closure is what I want. I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm looking for answers. I don't want to ruin the friendship we've made once again. I want to be your best friend. I want to stay something.

No comments: