Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friends? I have those

One more for tonight: I could not have made it through this past year without my friends. I love all of you guys. Not going to go into specifics, I'd be here for another two hours. Except Chelly since I've known her the longest. Ten years officially. We are one amazing duo. We can hang out and do the most random things and have a blast. I cannot name all of our inside jokes and everything we've been through. Its been one heck of ride with you. Best of friends? Scratch that, sisters is more like it. Back to the general subject of friends: I've been through break ups with friends and boyfriends, freak-outs about nonsense, and countless other situations. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out with these. I love you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aweeeee

babe ily2


idk where'd i'd be with you.
you have helped me sooooo much thiis year. and we have def. become closer. i seriously would be lost without your help.