Saturday, November 17, 2007

Boys + Girls

Okay, so today I went to a OSU/UM party. After Chelsea, Britt, and I left (around 4:30), apparently everyone that was there was playing spin-the-bottle. And this one chick kissed three guys that I'm pretty good friends with.

Now, the one I don't have a problem with her kissing. She like/d him before anyways. But the other two.. Boy A, he's basically taken. He's going away soon, and he likes this girl and him and her have been "unofficially dating" since around homecoming. Now, why would she kiss a boy who is basically taken? That other chick is gonna be mad and its just an awkward situation.

Now, boy B. This kid I dated before, like a year ago almost. But she's one of my supposed best friends. Best friends my ass. Best friends don't kiss boys that you've already dated before, even if it was a long time ago. And then she's telling my other best friend about how he did this cute thing when he did it? What the heck? Seriously, you don't do that to friends.

Another thing, kissing is special. She shouldn't be kissing boys just for the sake of kissing boys. She's never had her first kiss, before tonight, and I guess is almost just getting it over with, per se. A kiss should never just be to get it over with. It should be with a guy you actually like, and are dating, or almost dating. If you're with someone, officially or unofficially, then kissing is okay. Do what you want.

Also, does this mean I like this boy? Maybe, maybe not. I just might not want them together in any way, shape, or form. I could possibly want him back, but he obviously doesn't like me so why spend my time on him? I don't know. Just something about him. I don't want to date him, right now, I just don't want to see him with other girls, kissing other girls, flirting with other girls. Frankly, I'd rather see him with no one, but myself. It just seems like the right thing to be.

My friend, the one that kissed all the boys, if someone else had been the one kissing all the boys, she definitely would have been labeling another person a slut, or something. But since she did it, its okay. No, its not. Since you would have labeled other people sluts, you are labeled that too. If you keep this up, everyone else is gonna know about it and call you that too.

No comments: