Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Relationships.

Not "being with" someone is not an entirely bad thing. Just as friends can satisfy the feelings of not having a boyfriend. They can be there for you, but there's no commitment. You can do what you like without worrying about having to call them, or having to be there for them constantly. You can still like other guys and flirt with other guys, but you won't have to worry about this other person finding out because its not a big deal. I want the feeling that its like were going out, but its not official. I don't regret what I have right now, I just don't want to be here. I feel like I'm going to fast and I need to slow down. As much as I like being with someone, I can't put everything into it right now. I don't want commitment yet. I liked how everything was before. And I haven't taken that last step past commitment yet. I'm still cautious and I'm trying to not become attached because nothing ever works out. At least not in high school. If I could go back in time, I'd change this. I'd say I just wanted to be friends for now, but it could turn into something eventually. Because everything was fine until now, where I am now; confused. But its just selfishness, I really shouldn't be regretting anything because everything's going great. I really do like the guy I'm with right now; I really do. I just, I feel like I'm not 100%; and I should be. He doesn't deserve anything below that. He deserves someone who is going to be there all the time for him. I'm trying, I really am.

No comments: