Thursday, June 21, 2007

Best of luck, I love you, I'll be seeing you.

It's not worth the time thinking about you, yet I still do. The whole time we were together were some of the best I've had in a long time. You took my mind off what was going on and what I had been thinking about. No matter what you say, I cannot put us in the back of my mind. You interest me. I don't know that much about you. Discovering new things about you is one of the things I liked about being together. You were a new challenge to me. You still are. You are an amazing guy despite what I've heard. I'm not believing things as easily these days. I'll believe it if I hear it from you. I don't have much else to say. I wish we would talk more. I hope we are together at a future date. I hope what you've said to me hasn't all just been talk. If you happen to see this and you know its for you, do comment. I'd like to hear from you again.

No comments: