Saturday, August 8, 2009

Broken

I'm trying not to talk to him. Its only been about a day, but I'm trying not to. Its just the one thing that calms me down. The night after we broke up, he called me and we just talked for awhile like nothing was wrong. It was nice. I miss that. I miss him so much. I just want to see him and be with him. And I don't know what to do because he doesn't want to see me anymore. I still have his stuff too. Well, its just a sweatshirt, but I have it and I don't want it anymore. It reminds me too much of him. But I don't want to forget, I just don't want to cry all the time over him. But I can't help it. I'm fine for a long time, but then I'll just think about everything way too much and I just break down. I can't keep my mind off of it. Its just making me miserable. Everyone's saying, oh you'll move on, you'll forget, you'll get over it, its for the best, but its really not. I don't even want to get over him because I don't want it to be over. Its not for the best because its just making me sad. I still have feelings for him, and I just want him to too.

No comments: